Site update 3.5. // 2018-03-10
- Redid the whole site design
- Changed the Directory/Vault pages around a bit
- Started building the site with Jekyll
Site update 3.2fa. // 2018-02-18
- Upgraded Font Awesome to version 5. That's about it, really.
Site update 3.2. // 2017-07-10
- Alphabetized the channels on the YT channels page
- Removed Neocities link (bye-bye!)
- Added back arrow and home icons to all the pages
- Added a WHOLE bunch of stuff to the webdev page
- Moved Theresa Duncan CD-ROM page from Vault to the 'Other Links' page (might move it back later though)
- Added a BUNCH of stuff to the webdev directory
- Switched webhosts
- Added OpenGraph and Twitter embed code to every page
- Added a SECRET PAGE :eyes:
- Added a "Good Webcomics" section to the Directory
- Put in a temporary "Works" page (finally!!)
- Categorized software page
- Added WinSCP, Electric Sheep, and foobar2000 to software directory
- Added Finobe, Blockland Classic, and Creativerse to games directory
- Changed "News" to "Blog"
- Seperated site changelogs from blog posts (added "site updates" page to misc.)
- Added page for Slicebot
- Added 88x31 buttons page
- Added a few webpages to the Other Links directory
- Added back arrow/home icons next to the "Go back" links on some pages
- An actual site-wide navbar (:O!!)
- The REAL works page??
site update 3.1. // 2017-05-06
Don't have a whole lot to say this time around so I'll just throw a changelog at y'all. BAZOW!
- Updated CSS a tiny bit
- FINALLY added a proper splash screen (with sound!)
- Also added a loading screen to it
- Directory updates!!
- Seperated good bands into their own directory page
- Separated webdev stuff into their own directory page (more to come soon)
- New directory page: My YouTube playlists
- Added jump lists to free software and games directories
- Games directory
- Updated the Games directory to be sorted by genre, not by single/multiplayer
- Venice Unleashed removed from free Games directory
- Software directory
- Added a few more pieces of software to the Software directory
- Fixed the Playscii link on the free software page
- Removed nostalgic sites from other links page (I felt it was too redundant with the old sites page being a thing)
- Completely redesigned the Discord chat rules page (with some help from Materialize)
- Rewrote the rules a little bit
- Separated the different sections into their own pages
- Got rid of the "WHELCUM" sound on the main page (you're welcome)
- Added OpenGraph and Twitter embed metadata to a couple of pages, so they look cool when linked on Discord, Twitter, Facebook, etc. (more pages to be equipped with that soon)
- Added a proper favicon, finally! Let me know if it's missing from any pages.
- Added a page for my Mastodon accounts
- Fixed the title on the News page
- Re-added the Machetona button on the main page
- Made the footers easier to update on my end
- More webdev-related links in the webdev directory
- A dedicated directory page to webcomics!
- A bit of redesigning here and there??
- Works page. For real this time.
- A changelog page, so that they won't go in the News page like it is right now oops
the world is a fuck,
site update 3.0.2a. // 2017-02-04
honestly, i thought putting links to things i didn't rehost myself in the vault was stupid, so i decided to turn the links... link into a directory link filled with links to other things, seperated into different pages and playlists. you can even check out my music playlist now!
also: to compensate for lack of vault features, i've added two new features to the vault: old songs from a couple of internet music artists i used to follow that have since dissappeared from the internet... until now. (or recently, at least.) you can check those out at the vault page if you so desire. that's all for now!
this iiiIIIISSS THE STORY OF A GIRL,
02-04-2017 1:07 pm
site update 3.0.2. // 2017-02-03
another quick update: i have decided to split off the free software and free game sections of the links page into their own pages. you can find them in the vault if you so desire. i might relocate more sections of the links page if they get too big in the future, we'll see.
02-03-2017 10:40 pm
site update 3.0.1. // 2017-01-26
just a quick site update: the articles section has been re-added! i also added a new article that's basically just me reviewing some nostalgic spongebob websites. i slightly updated the links page and the old site page under the junk section as well. and the css. SPLASH IS COMING SOON. i promise. i need to think of a good idea for it...
s'all for now,
01-26-2017 5:33 pm