update 3.8 (the fanpage update) // 2020-08-31
- Added the Fanpages page! Now with completely neat and shiny CSS! OoooOOOooh!!
- Added a work-in-progress version of my Homestuck fanpage, Spriteclad's Sburbanthology! (I'll put out a more complete version eventually. I promise.)
- Moved Across the Juniverse to the Fanpages page, and gave it an FP number of 001
- Moved the DOOM directory page over to the Fanpages page, and gave it a FP number of 000
- Tweaked the Doom page a bit and added a big ol' disclaimer on the top saying how I'm not really updating it anymore (for the time being, at least)
- Main directory page:
- Moved some of the old directory pages I wasn’t updating much under a collapsible button and added a description for it
- Games page:
- Added a new category: 'Game Preservation Projects!'
- Added Kliktopia, Flashpoint, and instance_archive
- Replaced CPPS.me with Club Penguin Rewritten (because CPPS seems to be down because of the C&Dfest that happened because of CPonline.... i think. don't quote me on that.)
- Replaced Finobe with Novetus
- Changed the warning message under the ZZT entry with a link to the ZZT w/ Zeta guide on the Museum of ZZT website
- Added a new category: 'Game Preservation Projects!'
- Webcomics page:
- Removed How I Loathe Being a Magical Girl
- Fixed the links to Missummon & Supercrash!
- Redid the description and thumbnail for Walking To Do (and moved it to the Slice of Life section)
- Removed all the links to Homestuck-related MSPFAs from the page (they're on the Homestuck fanpage now!)
- Added warning near the top of the webcomics page about the move
- Software page:
- Added Distill Web Monitor & BlockTube
- Removed Freebyte (dead link)
- Updated the Escargot GitLab link
- Removed Video Blocker (extension no longer works properly)
- Other Links page:
- Replaced link to NeptuneMade with thedigitaldiarist, and replaced the link to Poor Laika with lulu's home in cyberspace
- Replaced the
- Chickenstreet link with an archived version (because it's just too cool not to show off)
- Fixed the links to InvisibleUp & Machetona
- Removed Aolyahoogooglemicrosoft (for now?; dead link)
- Removed starlocked (for now?)
- Removed ZippList (dead link)
- (God, I really need to overhaul this page eventually...)
That one SpongeBob article everyone forgot about:
- Fixed the video at the bottom not working (that'll teach me to rely on Streamable for video hosting... >_>)
- Slightly tweaked the page a teeny bit
update 3.7a // 2019-12-04
- added creator names to the webcomics page
- changed the footer slightly
- added a new site button!!
- fixed the date on the splash page
- actually made the svg logo animate on hover!! woo!!!!
Site update 3.7. // 2019-08-29
- moved most sections of the sites into subfolders and set up nginx redirects for them (let me know if links break because of this!!)
- converted ALL the directory links to an external YAML file so now it should be a lot easier to add new links to the site. (you won't notice a difference on your end, but for me it's a lot nicer because I don't have to copy and paste the same bit of HTML and worry about it getting inconsistent anymore. woo!!!)
- changed directory links to be bold.
- fixed The Crimson Deed on the DOOM page not having a description (or the right link), sorry about that
- moved Tutorials to the top of the DOOM page
- redesigned the 'best webcomics' directory page to have thumbnails and different font sizes!
- DOOM page: fixed Kriegsland and The Trooper having wrong links (guh)
- fixed discord link page having extra closing body and html tags on it, oof
- added a 'more updates' link to the front page so the news section isn't as cluttered.
- slightly edited the sound credits a little bit
- converted CSS to SCSS and compressed every stylesheet into one minified file that is 40% smaller than all of the old stylesheets combined, hooray!!
- slightly tweaked responsive (mobile/tablet) CSS a teeny bit
- other stuff i've probably forgot
Site update 3.5. // 2018-03-10
- Redid the whole site design
- Changed the Directory/Vault pages around a bit
- Started building the site with Jekyll
Site update 3.2fa. // 2018-02-18
- Upgraded Font Awesome to version 5. That's about it, really.
Site update 3.2. // 2017-07-10
- Alphabetized the channels on the YT channels page
- Removed Neocities link (bye-bye!)
- Added back arrow and home icons to all the pages
- Added a WHOLE bunch of stuff to the webdev page
- Moved Theresa Duncan CD-ROM page from Vault to the 'Other Links' page (might move it back later though)
- Added a BUNCH of stuff to the webdev directory
- Switched webhosts
- Added OpenGraph and Twitter embed code to every page
- Added a SECRET PAGE :eyes:
- Added a "Good Webcomics" section to the Directory
- Put in a temporary "Works" page (finally!!)
- Categorized software page
- Added WinSCP, Electric Sheep, and foobar2000 to software directory
- Added Finobe, Blockland Classic, and Creativerse to games directory
- Changed "News" to "Blog"
- Seperated site changelogs from blog posts (added "site updates" page to misc.)
- Added page for Slicebot
- Added 88x31 buttons page
- Added a few webpages to the Other Links directory
- Added back arrow/home icons next to the "Go back" links on some pages
- An actual site-wide navbar (:O!!)
- The REAL works page??
site update 3.1. // 2017-05-06
Don't have a whole lot to say this time around so I'll just throw a changelog at y'all. BAZOW!
- Updated CSS a tiny bit
- FINALLY added a proper splash screen (with sound!)
- Also added a loading screen to it
- Directory updates!!
- Seperated good bands into their own directory page
- Separated webdev stuff into their own directory page (more to come soon)
- New directory page: My YouTube playlists
- Added jump lists to free software and games directories
- Games directory
- Updated the Games directory to be sorted by genre, not by single/multiplayer
- Venice Unleashed removed from free Games directory
- Software directory
- Added a few more pieces of software to the Software directory
- Fixed the Playscii link on the free software page
- Removed nostalgic sites from other links page (I felt it was too redundant with the old sites page being a thing)
- Completely redesigned the Discord chat rules page (with some help from Materialize)
- Rewrote the rules a little bit
- Separated the different sections into their own pages
- Got rid of the "WHELCUM" sound on the main page (you're welcome)
- Added OpenGraph and Twitter embed metadata to a couple of pages, so they look cool when linked on Discord, Twitter, Facebook, etc. (more pages to be equipped with that soon)
- Added a proper favicon, finally! Let me know if it's missing from any pages.
- Added a page for my Mastodon accounts
- Fixed the title on the News page
- Re-added the Machetona button on the main page
- Made the footers easier to update on my end
- More webdev-related links in the webdev directory
- A dedicated directory page to webcomics!
- A bit of redesigning here and there??
- Works page. For real this time.
- A changelog page, so that they won't go in the News page like it is right now oops
the world is a fuck,
site update 3.0.2a. // 2017-02-04
honestly, i thought putting links to things i didn't rehost myself in the vault was stupid, so i decided to turn the links... link into a directory link filled with links to other things, seperated into different pages and playlists. you can even check out my music playlist now!
also: to compensate for lack of vault features, i've added two new features to the vault: old songs from a couple of internet music artists i used to follow that have since dissappeared from the internet... until now. (or recently, at least.) you can check those out at the vault page if you so desire. that's all for now!
this iiiIIIISSS THE STORY OF A GIRL,
02-04-2017 1:07 pm
site update 3.0.2. // 2017-02-03
another quick update: i have decided to split off the free software and free game sections of the links page into their own pages. you can find them in the vault if you so desire. i might relocate more sections of the links page if they get too big in the future, we'll see.
02-03-2017 10:40 pm
site update 3.0.1. // 2017-01-26
just a quick site update: the articles section has been re-added! i also added a new article that's basically just me reviewing some nostalgic spongebob websites. i slightly updated the links page and the old site page under the junk section as well. and the css. SPLASH IS COMING SOON. i promise. i need to think of a good idea for it...
s'all for now,
01-26-2017 5:33 pm